Social Concerns Committee
Participate in service projects at Holy Cross including:
– monthly food and clothing drives;
– monthly preparation and delivery of bag lunches to area shelters;
– annual Christian Unity Sunday;
– annual Rebuilding Together Project;
– Giving Tree at Christmastime;
– visit the sick and infirmed at least twice a year and/or whenever necessary.
Meet 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7 pm; occasional weekend activities.
Requires willingness to work with others in service to persons needing our help and to spend time with homebound parishioners. For complete list of activities, visit www.hcrosschurch.org/socialconcerns/.
Contact: Bill Ruane, firstname.lastname@example.org