Video Message from Fr. Robert Buchmeier
Act of Spiritual Communion
All are encouraged to make an Act of Spiritual Communion using the following prayer:
I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.
Holy Cross Online
Check your Flocknotes or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the private video links.
After Easter Sunday…
Tuesdays from 10:00am-11:00am (Starting on April 14)
Six-part Video Series featuring priests from the Archdiocese of Washington "The Source" There will be a live discussion with other parishioners after each video.
Wednesdays from 10:00am-11:00am (Starting on April 15)
Join us for a Prayer Meeting with short spiritual readings for reflection. There will be an opportunity to share prayer intentions.
Thursdays from 7:00pm-8:00pm (Starting on April 23)
Join Deacon Rob Stout as he shares excerpts from the Introduction to the Devout Life by St. Francis de Sales and opens the session for reflection and discussion.
Saturdays from 12:00 noon to 12:30 pm (Starting on April 18)
The Lord's Day with Fr. Robert Buchmeier
Join fellow parishioners as Fr. Robert reflects on the Sunday Gospel.
Sunday: 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm
Weekdays: 6:45am and 8:30am
The Adoration Chapel in Quinn Hall is
open Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday: 9:00am - 10:00am or by appointment
Holy Cross is a Catholic parish located in Garrett Park, Maryland. We were founded in 1961 on land donated by the Sisters of the Holy Cross. Our parish offers opportunities to deepen one's faith through the sacramental life of the Catholic Church, provides continued faith formation and sacramental preparation for children and adults, and has a proud tradition of service through ministries to the poor and the sick. All are welcome.
- Lenten Food Drive and Clothing Drive (Cancelled)Social Concerns Committee will not the Lenten Food Drive and the Clothing Drive the weekend of March 21 and 22. [...]
- Solemnity of Mary.January 1 is the Feast of the Solemnity of Mary. It is a Holy Day of Obligation. Mass will be offered at 10 am and 12 Noon. The Rectory Office will be closed on December 31 and January 1. [...]
- Christmas.Mass will be offered on Christmas Eve at 4 pm, 6:30 pm and 10 pm. A musical prelude begins prior to the 10 pm Mass at 9:15. On Christmas Day, Mass is offered at 10 am and 12 Noon. The Rectory Office [...]
- Sacrament of Anointing of the SickOn Sunday, November 24, during the 12:00 Noon Mass, after the homily, the Priests will anoint with the Oil of the Sick. The Eucharist will then continue as usual. In the Sacrament of Healing [...]
- Family Advent Wreath MakingHoly Cross is hosting a Family Advent Wreath Making event on Sunday, November 24, from 11:45 am to 1:00 pm in Lewis Hall. Pizza lunch and materials for wreath making will be available for $30 [...]